My actual worth



Whenever you go, there barriers on your way, catchy slogans that distract you and troubles, which hurt you. The same thing I met with, the same moments I faced, when I decided to participate in the district level athlete race. I was fully confident, that I can do, what I was thinking that moment. there were voices of people I listened, jealous faces I saw, I was fully determined anyway. My friends encouraged me to participate in that race. A number of people were making fun of me, some people who were with me, were my hope, my motivation. I struggled hard, I tried to the best of my abilities. There came the day, when I was at the starting line with other athletes, having single, same ambition to win the race. The race started, I ran with all others, what a tough competition that was! I saw my supportive people shouting for me. I feel my feet like machine, I passed many guys and reached among top ten. I was feeling, success was ready to hug me. Then, I saw people who discouraged me, sitting near the finishing line. Perhaps. they were waiting for my lost, but my soul did not allow me to fall before them. My feet just like bullets reached the finishing line and I won. perhaps, I won by the motivation of my people, but I actually won due to haters, who unknowingly encouraged me and those people are my, Actual worth.

Check it out,
https://hitleap.com/by/Tamoorqasim

Comments

Popular Posts