Knock Knock



"Knock, knock", the door was crying. Who was beating the door? who was at the door? I with my old soul was lying on my bed, wanted to get up to see the person at the door. I got up, but my wife did not alloy me to get up, as i was prescribed by the doctor not to get up from bed. I said that door was ringing, but she denied by saying, there was no any body at the door. I quarreled with my wife, no I was hearing the knocking at the door and she was continuously ignoring that. I said no my bed again, "Knock, Knock", again someone was knocking at the door, but wife was not  to eager to accept that. Then, "knock,Knock", then, someone was actually knocking the door, I said to wife to go to see. My wife opened the door, there was doctor. My wife told the doctor about my present condition, the doctor tried to sincere to me and wanted that I describe the story about that "knock, Knock".
I remembered the story.
"That was a cold winter night. I was a physician at that time, I came back from my work tiredly at home. Then, a old man knocked at my door, I went to see him. He said that his son was ill. He said me to go to his home to check his son. I denied, because, I was very much tired and I went to my bed to sleep. I did not know, for how much time, the door was knocking. Next day, I listened the socking news of death of the son of that person. I was guilty at that moment."
The doctor listened to me and said that he wanted to add something to my story, he was the brother of that kid, Who was died. Then, the doctor smiled and said, "there is no any need of guilty, I am going and make sure that there should be no more (knock, Knock) at the door". Then he left and I slept peacefully.  .

Check it out.
https://hitleap.com/by/Tamoorqasim

Comments

Popular Posts