The Network


That was a beautiful morning. I was doing breakfast, but i was already late, as i had to go to the chemical plant. So, i just packed my bag and went out to go to my workplace. I was really forgotten to polish my shoes, so i found a cobbler nearby and done my deed. I get a taxi and went to the plant. That was a harsh situation in the plant, because some of the pipes of gas were ruptured and that environment was harmful. I get my mask, found the pressure of gas in the pipes and the adjust the pressure to a limit, that it cannot rupture more pipes. Situation was calm that moment. Then, we call plumbers to see those ruptured pipes and some sweepers who clean that that area. Environment was well managed and the situation came to regular. I worked that day long. When, I left the plant, i saw there was an accident on the road. I rushed to the injured and gave him first aid. The ambulance arrive in just 5 minutes and those injured persons were taken to the hospital. It happened all by the collaboration of persons belonging to every grades to the society. It is true that there are grades in our society just like the grades in our educational institutes, and these should be. But the point is that every person belonging to any grade of society is important.We are incomplete without other persons living in our society and they have equal role and importance in the society, just like my chemical plant which could not be handled unless the help of plumbers, sweepers. We have a network of people outside us and we are entrapped in this network and no one can deny that.

Check it out.
https://hitleap.com/by/Tamoorqasim

Comments

Popular Posts