The Target



Indeed life is beautiful but colors make it charming, troubles make it adventurous , targets make it competitive, and weather make it amazing.
 I like all the weathers, as anything has its own charm. But,  I love the winter season and climbing hills is my passion.
That was the time, I had winter holidays. I decided with my family to go a hill station. Awesome plan that was!. We went to the hilly area. The weather was cold there. We made snow men and enjoyed a lot there. I was nearly lost in that moment. That was fun there, but littles bit troubles of lack of shops, toilets and flats were nearly filled. But, we got a flat to live. There was a lot of hills and i was curious to climb the hills. I with my brother, decided to climb a hill. It took a lot of time to climb a hill. There we saw a fox and many monkeys. We were reached near the top of the hill and were closed to the target but the height, the fear of being fallen was increased and i was feeling uncomfortable. At last, we reached the top and my heart beat was at its peak. I was confused as there was no sound of appreciation, no voice of clapping in the atmosphere. There was silence spread all around. But, I was satisfied with me as I was climbed the hill.
It all depends on you, whats your ambition, whats your target, otherwise there are many levels of life which are still unlock, no any scene of "game over" in this life. A lot of targets who have achieved, a lot still remain. Try to complete as many levels of your life as you can and build your rank, as we will be remembered by our ranking, when we will be no more.
Every success has its own success. Every target has its own target

Check it out.
https://hitleap.com/by/Tamoorqasim

Comments

Popular Posts