Inner voice


That’s was the time, I was studying in my college. That was the time of my bloom or may be the shining time of everyone’s life. I was lazy, I was stubborn an irresponsible guy. I did not care about anything, but I used to go college regularly with punctuality. I was irresponsible and lazy for things related to me, but I did favor, I did help of others.
There was a beautiful girl in my college I used to saw her regularly. Whenever I saw her, I often lost in that moment. Memorable feelings that was. Something was strange, something I still don’t know. I often gazed her, she often ignored me. I felt myself like a guy who was running towards a faint destination, just like a writer who was writing with a broken pen or with pen having no ink. I felt, it was my mistake. I changed my way. Actually, when I saw her, I remembered that little girl, who was died due to accident by a car and I cannot help her. Whenever I saw her, that same face came in my mind. I did care that girl, may be due to that, I loved that girl, or may be that was sympathy of that little girl.
People are born to be die, they live to create memories, they struggle to entertain others and they die to teach others. That little girl who was died, was not my mistake. When there comes death, no one can help others, no one can save a human being died. Those were her cries, which I can’t listen, that was my inner voice, which attract me and that was the reason, I care that girl. I got, that was my inner voice.

People come and go but what remains are there memories. 
Behind every "I am okay"
There is a hidden "I need you"

Check it out.
https://hitleap.com/by/Tamoorqasim

Comments

Popular Posts