A silent passenger


It was Saturday midnight night. I was preparing for my exams. There was a sound of kids playing being knocked my ears. I had to learn a lot, something I learned, but a lot remained. I had a network of concepts transmitting in my brain. I had to just order my body to perform that functions, that all needed concentration. I had a whole day to study, the holiday. That was distracting me. I want to play but I had destinations to achieve, works to do. I started studying with more concentration. I was tired and sleepy. I stood up to make coffee. It all distracted me. I went to play, forgot my works. I was happy that moment, a good night that was. But there was a passenger, who was informing me, passing slowly besides me, but was silent. I was feeling him, wanted to stop him, he did not stop. At last passed away. I cannot realized how much wealthy was that. But he was gone. Don't you pick up, who was that passenger?, The time.

Check it out.
https://hitleap.com/by/Tamoorqasim

Comments

Popular Posts