The recycle basket


I remembered those days. When I planned for picnic with my friends. We were curious about that. Exams ended and we went for picnic. How beautiful was that day. I enjoyed with my friends. We went to different places to explore, to spend as more time as we can spend together. After that our school life ended and we went to different colleges.



There came a gap, a long gap to see each other. There were a lot of students, new faces, I met in my college. There comes a competition to choose new friends, a tough one. I made new friends, good ones. Who give us importance, seems to us our friend. Then it seems that good days came again, with new friends.



Then I had to play the same again to recycle my friends, just like how we use shopping bag and then thrown it in basket and then buy new one. I had to leave the college and I started my university. Again unknown faces a saw, many more. I know I had to leave them or they had to left me. We use friends like a shopping bag who cannot be recycle, but there memories are like paper who can be recycle again and again. God has gifted us a machine who just like a basket wasted those things, we want to waste but also can recycle our memories, which want to recycle! The brain.

Check it out.
https://hitleap.com/by/Tamoorqasim

Comments

Popular Posts