The promise



I am a nature lover, to me the most beautiful thing in this world is nature, when it shows its vastness. Now. I am thinking about that day, it was a winter evening. Weather was cloudy. I went out of my house and started walking on the road. Cod breeze was blowing. I saw animals, specially dogs were barking, enjoying that awesome chill weather. The weather was going to be cold and cold. There was silence in the atmosphere. Roads were empty. A calms moment that was. There started snowing and the weather becomes more cold. That was the first snow of winter season. I had waited a long time for that. I want to stay in that open atmosphere for long. But, there are rules of life, we cannot forbade, truths of life, we cannot neglect. Everything has to change. Yesterday was different from today and tomorrow will hopefully will not same. We have to change with life, otherwise the change in state of life will distort us and we will lost our race. Snow falling was stopped after some time, weather changed and I also wanted change and I returned back. I had many things to do. which all demands change, movement distortion. I returned, because I remembered the thing most important to me, The promise!

Check it out.
https://hitleap.com/by/Tamoorqasim

Comments

Popular Posts