That one moment


We are all curious to be succeed, for that we are all struggles, that's the first thing, we all dreamed of, that the moment, we are all waiting for. I am also curious to get success and wants to glow like sunshine. but for this, I have to glow like sun. I have remembered my school days, when I was immature to get the truth of life, but mature enough to get the ambition of life. That was holidays. I was waiting for my result of mid term exams. The result came, I was failed in one subject by only one mark. I was sad, I was confused. I felt the importance of that one mark. My father was going to other city that day, But, he missed his train by only few seconds. He returned home and was crying for those few seconds, that he lost in idol talks. I was surprised to see that moment, and felt that my father was in a same situation like me. Actually, we do not fail by few marks, but we fail. We don't miss our moment by few seconds, but we actually miss. There comes a number of tries, a series of pain, to avail that only one moment and actually, that is the moment, we all struggles. That one mark, becomes our savior, just like our single soul, protects our body. One moment to rise, one moment to avail, one moment to lose, one moment to fall.

Check it out.
https://hitleap.com/by/Tamoorqasim

Comments

Popular Posts